Make a statement with show stopping necklaces from Sportsgirl and Diva. They can easily splice up a simple summer singlet or plain tee, and can also look great covering your neck under a winter jacket.
Do I Know You From Somewhere
I have a new favourite Tumblr site. You must visit doiknowyoufromsomewhere.tumblr.com. This girl has found the prettiest pictures ever. I looked through page after page... couldn't stop myself! Love it.
I recently discovered a great fashion website where by logging in daily, you earn points. With these points you build up you are able to exchange them for gift vouchers to Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Starbucks and even Itunes gift cards. So easy. If you're interested, click the link below to sign up. By doing this you're helping me out with my points, and by inviting your friends you can receive more points for yourself as well!
Click here to sign up to Suddenly Darling - Fashion Community
I recently discovered a great fashion website where by logging in daily, you earn points. With these points you build up you are able to exchange them for gift vouchers to Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Starbucks and even Itunes gift cards. So easy. If you're interested, click the link below to sign up. By doing this you're helping me out with my points, and by inviting your friends you can receive more points for yourself as well!
Click here to sign up to Suddenly Darling - Fashion Community









I love that jewellery this season is all about colour! It's so perfect for summer. Sportsgirl a great destination for summer essentials, especially jewellery.
ReplyDeleteHey do you reckon you could change my link to my new blog 'the robins'? Would that be ok? :)
Romany
xx
sure :) done.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! :)
ReplyDeleteRomany
xx
you've got me hooked on doiknowyoufromsomewhere.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOUUUUU :)
will check out for sure, thanks.
ReplyDeletethat photo is gorgeous
ReplyDelete