This post I thought I'd feature one of my favourite labels for when it comes to buying beachwear and summer accessories. Billabong Girls Australia have some amazing new bikinis, maxis, crochet tops, sandals and hats that you have to check out. This is the season to splurge on light, airy colours with pastels, sky blue and floaty white. Add a wide-brimmed hat or fedora, bright beach bag and layers of leather bracelets you are able to wear in the water. Billabong has your summer wardrobe sorted. Get to their site and pick out what you'll be wearing these holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









It's so great to see a blog posting about summer! because it's winter over here :( - Wish I lived in a hot country!! :D
ReplyDeleteX Laila - EnvySplendour
ahh great collection! love that billabong bikini! ahhhmazing
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
xx
www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com
Love the blend of those colours. I haven't bought anything from billabong in a few years, I think I might have to give them a go again!
ReplyDeletex
Love the pastel colours and the main bikini!
ReplyDelete-em
SpinDizzyFall