loving everything about your outfit hun, beautiful use of colour :)xox
<3
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT <3
Beautiful rings! Love the whole casual look.Love the mix of earth and bright colors on the bracelets.http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
i juste LOVE your ear cuff !! Where did you get it?
OMG I abs. loove this outfit and look! I can't wait until summer here in NY and create this look! Ahhh it's edgy, and at the same time soooo fun! Question - Where did you get the nail polish or what color is it? I am in love with it! haha :)Kara http://namelikekara.blogspot.com/
your bracelets, fucking perfect gurlie! ahhh i really reeaaalllly want to steal them all. and i considered buying that hot sportsgirl tank a while back but never did; regretting it now, looks so good on x
The nail polish is from Sportsgirl and the ear cuff is from an Ebay store called Fizzy Lizzy's.
Just checkin' out your blog.. we really like you style, and the jewlery is HOT!
very colorful. xox love it
Love the rings!♥ Friend in Fashionwww.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
hi hunnie, <3 your blog///stop by mine! will follow you
loving everything about your outfit hun, beautiful use of colour :)
ReplyDeletexox
<3
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE IT <3
ReplyDeleteBeautiful rings! Love the whole casual look.
ReplyDeleteLove the mix of earth and bright colors on the bracelets.
http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
i juste LOVE your ear cuff !! Where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteOMG I abs. loove this outfit and look! I can't wait until summer here in NY and create this look!
ReplyDeleteAhhh it's edgy, and at the same time soooo fun!
Question - Where did you get the nail polish or what color is it? I am in love with it! haha :)
Kara
http://namelikekara.blogspot.com/
your bracelets, fucking perfect gurlie! ahhh i really reeaaalllly want to steal them all. and i considered buying that hot sportsgirl tank a while back but never did; regretting it now, looks so good on x
ReplyDeleteThe nail polish is from Sportsgirl and the ear cuff is from an Ebay store called Fizzy Lizzy's.
ReplyDeleteJust checkin' out your blog.. we really like you style, and the jewlery is HOT!
ReplyDeletevery colorful. xox love it
ReplyDeleteLove the rings!
ReplyDelete♥ Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
hi hunnie, <3 your blog///stop by mine! will follow you
ReplyDelete