Laura Mercier Foundation Primer & Creme Smooth Lip Colour

Two new beauty favourites to tell you about 

I love a primer that gives you time to apply it. Some you start working into the skin and almost immediately they're stuck in place with no chance to even out. The Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in Radiance glides onto your skin with ease and gradually sets to create a really smooth, even base for your foundation. It has a hint of colour with a glowing pearl effect to illuminate your skin and is also enriched with vitamins. I find it really lightweight and easy to apply.

The Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Plumberry is a stunning deep raspberry shade... somehow mixing burgundy and fuschia together to create a beautiful colour with a slight shine to it. I feel like I'd love the entire range of this particular lipstick line as it's so smooth and creamy, doesn't dry out or settle into the lines on my lips whatsoever and lasts really well. I just love the box packaging too.

I use both products in my latest video which is a Lily Collins inspired makeup look.
Hope you enjoy!

x Vanessa


No comments