Spring Racing | Forever New Dress





Had a blast at the races on the weekend. Every year it's my boyfriend's "birthday tradition" so this year we went to Randwick. The weather, the music and the company was amazing.

 I wore a dress from Forever New which as soon as I pulled out of the box I was in love. Beautiful bright colours and 100% silk, it just floated along behind me all day. The bag was from Bardot, shoes I got for the races last year and were so comfortable back then because of the thick heels that I decided they'll be my go-to shoes this year as well. Who wants to get stuck in the grass?

We got to the races and back home again using Blacklane - if you need a reliable car service they're incredible - so on time and really nice drivers! If I have an event I always find it's so much easier and enjoyable to be driven there.

 Dress - Forever New / Bag - Bardot / Shoes - Shubar / Rings - Sportsgirl

 x Vanessa

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel

  bloglovin

No comments