10 Bright Workspace Ideas





I can't wait for the day that I can revamp my entire office space. It's a tiny bit uninspiring at the moment. I love how the spaces above are so bright and alive with colour, texture and prints. 


Incorporating a beautiful big window to fill the room with light, or using a statement lamp instead. A vase of flowers, bright coloured books and accessories. A comfy cushion to sit on and a patterned rug on the floor.

I want a transparent piece in my office... whether it's a glass desk or a clear chair. I have a clothing rack permanently in my office at the moment as it's the only thing bringing colour into my current space.

x Vanessa
bloglovin

Images via ChicGeekBlog, HannahBlackmorePhotography, Casasugar, AshleyEllaDesign, InteriorsByStudioM, KateLaVie, TheLaurenElizabeth, StyleMePretty, TheOfficeStylist

No comments