Brown Smoky Eye + Hot Pink Lip





I've been trying out a bunch of new Maybelline products over the past week and one that caught my eye was the Color Tattoo Leather 24hr Eyeshadow in Chocolate Suede.

Having purchased the Color Tattoo Metal in Barely Branded last year, I loved the idea of using a darker cream eyeshadow and seeing how it worked. Chocolate Suede has a metallic, leather-look finish. It's not a product you'd think would blend out as you swatch it as it is a long-lasting and somewhat waterproof formula, but using a fluffy crease brush and an eyeshadow of a similar shade worked a dream and the cream was blended in less than a minute.

Contrasting this dark smoked out eye look with one of Maybelline's new Creamy Matte Lipsticks in Ravishing Rose along with a Sleek Cream Blush in Pink Peony, I love how the finished look turned out. Edgy, feminine and fresh.

These wonderful lip and eye products will be launching in February. I don't have an exact date but if you follow the Maybelline Instagram I'm sure you'll hear about it.

x Vanessa
bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Oh!I love this!!

    http://www.alovelystyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos... Check out my blog xx

    www.maddywilks.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete