Black Lipstick Makeup Tutorial



Sharing with you a wearable, affordable makeup look featuring a bold, black lip. A little scary... but fun to try and I actually love how it looks :)

I was inspired by a page in Collective Hub magazine which was an incredible handwritten artwork by Gemma O'Brien (@mrseaves101 on Instagram) which you can see in the image above. I wanted to try something different and I was thinking about what I could create. Somehow it had me wanting to try a black lip, so I popped into Priceline and found this liquid lipstick by Australis which did the trick.

I hope you enjoy the video! I have a haul video coming up next so make sure you subscribe to My Channel.

x Vanessa
Follow

3 comments

  1. This is the look I go to as well when I'm rocking a dark lip!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super helpful tutorial, I've been wanting to try this for so long but couldn't find a good tutorial! Love your blog!

    http://www.lavenderbaj.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look!



    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete