Cosy Up With Cotton On Body

My cosy collection of things to wear at home throughout Winter has officially begun, and now looking through Cotton On Body the wishlist has grown exponentially. Warm knitted socks and beanies, super soft trackies and cute slippers just to name a few! I'm such a homebody so anything comfortable, homely and warm has me wanting to get my shop on.


White, creams and pastel pinks with bursts of beautiful rose gold make up the colour palette. You can't go past their sweet smelling candles (I have a rose gold one in grapefruit that I LOVE). They now have a new beauty range as well called Botanicals, with fragranced bath and body products. I'm obsessed with the packaging, it looks so nice!

Every time I step foot into Cotton On Body I spot those metallic rose gold home boots and I just stand there staring at them because they're so cute. I actually don't know how I haven't bought them already. This store really is my go-to place for PJs every year, from summer through to winter. I recently bought a pair of their trackies (in them as I type) and I love them so much that I'm definitely looking to get another pair. I haven't had a chance to feel the Stella Super Soft Harem pants above but I can tell just by looking at them that they'd be super comfy.

Have you bought anything cute from Cotton On Body lately?

x Vanessa
Follow


2 comments

  1. I am so obsessed with Cotton On Body! They definitely are providing the goods at the moment.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete