Winter Wardrobe Additions


With the change in season I've been purchasing some new pieces for my wardrobe and I'm really liking what I've found.

I've been trying to think lately about how I'd describe my style. I guess I like feminine pieces, pretty things, casual and comfortable things. I think comfort is the key word for me. I don't feel good about myself unless I feel comfortable, so finding clothing that fits well, muted colours and prints that don't scream "look at me", just understated and effortless clothing that suits my body shape in my favourite colours.

I purchased some pieces from the Revolve sale I posted about a few pages back. I'd had quite a few items in my Saved List for a while, so I decided to grab a few while they were still available and so much more affordable.


I found two sweaters, firstly a cashmere one in a dusty rose colour by Joie. This is a luxury brand in my eyes, and to find such a beautiful piece by them so heavily reduced, I couldn't say no. It's quite thin and so incredibly soft. You're definitely paying for the quality that you can feel in this piece.
The other sweater I have is by the brand Velvet By Graham & Spencer. I was a little underwhelmed by this piece as it was thinner than what I expected, still very comfortable and a good fit, just not the thick white sweater I was after! There are still some other items from the brand on my wishlist as they have some really nice pieces available.


Next I bought some tops from the brand Endless Rose. I love the affordability of this label, and although the quality isn't astounding in my eyes, their designs are too pretty to pass on. The Louvre Top (right) is my favourite new top for filming, purely down to the detail and the crisp white colour. I also got the Fayette Top which is perfect for tucking into high-waisted skirts. I would definitely buy more tops from this brand as they seem to have the "pretty white top" covered.


With my love for golden jewellery, I found this star bracelet by Ettika. So pretty, delicate and unique. I've been so drawn to charm pieces lately, I feel like meaningful jewellery seems so much nicer to own and wear than random pieces just for the sake of it.

Other pieces I've bought that you'll see in the video below include a leather jacket by Living Doll, a wrap dress from The Iconic and another from Princess Polly. A pair of Rubi lace up flats plus a few other accessories that you've seen recently on the blog.


You can subscribe to my Youtube Channel for weekly videos HERE.

x Vanessa
Follow

1 comment