ASOS Wishlist | July


Firstly, sorry about the lack of videos and instagrams lately. I've been having a lot of ups and downs over the past few weeks... more downs than ups I would say. It's hard to find motivation to create something new when your mind just isn't in the right place.

So to keep myself busy I've been window shopping (and a bit of real shopping - haul coming when everything arrives!) like crazy and just immersing myself in everything fashion-related. Since I started watching WAGS I have become so obsessed with their style on there and in particular Natalie Halcro and Olivia Pierson, two Insta-famous girls who have been trying out blogging and Youtube as well.

I also did a big Instagram refresh - unfollowing a whole bunch of people to make way for some new accounts that I find inspiring. One girl I found in the process - Janice Joostema - is so beautiful and I love her images, her style, everything.

So basically I've just taken a step back to re-evaluate where I am in life and what my next steps will be :)

x Vanessa
Follow


2 comments

  1. ASOS wishlists always suck me in! I am so, so obsessed with browsing!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome wishlist! I love Asos!

    Happy Sunday!

    xoSE
    http://www.sashaelizabeth.com/

    ReplyDelete