New To My Bathroom


Here's a couple of new-to-my-life products I wanted to share with you guys, I bought them a few weeks ago and have been using them since so I can fill you in on how they're working :)



 OGX 
Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner
My hair can sometimes be terribly dry on the ends as I'm always using a straightener, sometimes almost daily (eeek). So I wanted a conditioner that would somehow rejuvenate my hair and I feel like this is actually working. My hair seems to be much softer since using it and really easy to comb through after I wash it. I've been able to stop using a detangling spray. It also doesn't weigh down my hair and make it look oily like I've found other conditioners to do.
________________
$17.99 at Priceline

 OGX 
Vanilla Silk Serum
I got this purely for the scent. I looove the smell of vanilla so combing a bit of this through  my hair after it's been towel dried leaves it smelling really nice. You only need the smallest amount of this as too much can be oily on your hair, but in my eyes that's a plus as the product is going to last longer.
________________
$17.99 at Priceline

 Imperial Leather 
Oriental Bloom Bodywash
This is the third bottle of Imperial Leather bodywash I've been through but the first time I've tried this particular one. I got it for the colour and as the scent is "cherry blossom and vanilla". Their bodywashes smell so good and having a lasting fragrance on your skin. They're also really moisturising and lather well with a small amount of product. The bottle itself feels luxe and I find it a great addition to the shower.
________________
Around $7 at Woolworths

 Garnier 
Micellar Cleansing Water
Bit of a story with this one - I would always end up staring at it in Priceline and my boyfriend would say "it's just water... you don't need it... walk away". So I would think okay... it's just water. But I still wanted it :) One day I was really mad at him over something and I happened to be in Priceline so I was like what the heck, I'm getting that damn water. And I'm very happy I did!
This is the best cleanser. You put a few drops on a cotton pad and your makeup comes off in about 30 seconds. It leaves this cooling feeling on your face and you don't need to wash it off (although I like to use it as a makeup remover before I hop in the shower to use a deeper cleanser).
________________
$11.99 at Priceline

x Vanessa

No comments