Shopping with OZSALE | Makeup Palettes

BH Cosmetics Makeup Palette BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Palette BH Cosmetics Glamorous Blush Palette
If you love shopping as much as I do... beware. I'm introducing you to a website that you're going to get hooked on.

OZSALE is an Australian members-only website to shop exclusive flash sales on all types of products from fashion to beauty, homewares and more, with up to 80% off the recommended retail price. Basically you sign up (for free), and pretty much immediately you have access to all the sales. They keep you updated on the latest sales with emails and there's also an app for your phone (which I keep checking out everyday to see what's happening). Shipping is about $9.95 and takes about 3 to 4 weeks as they have to source the products from their suppliers within Australia or around the world.

Since joining I've been obsessed with the beauty section where there has been sales on brands such as NYX (items from $3), Victoria's Secret, Maybelline, Rimmel, Dior, Clarins, Bourjois, YSL and heaps more. New sales start daily and run for a couple of days. Products definitely go fast as I've missed out on quite a few things I wanted to get but wasn't quick enough.

An example is the YSL makeup sale that has run for the past couple of days and within the first couple of hours most of the lipsticks were sold out, as being around $55 usually, they were down to $39. On the other end of the scale there's currently an LA Cosmetics sale with almost everything $2. 

Above are a couple of things I've bought so far. I wanted to try out BH Cosmetics as the palettes and brush set were so cheap... can't quite remember how much but pretty sure everything was around the $10 mark. I was using the Forever Nude palette every day last week and I'm surprised how good the brushes are. I have a couple of NYX lip pencils and lipsticks on the way as well. Exciting! :)

SHOP AT OZSALE

x Vanessa

No comments