3 Stunning Nude Lipsticks

the best nude lipsticks

nude lipstick swatches best top

As much as I love a red lip, nude lipsticks will win me over any day. Especially the deeper shades, those intriguing dark brown/rose pinks that look stunning on everyone. I always find it helpful to see what lipsticks other's love most so I thought I'd share my favourite nudes in case you're looking for a new one!

MAC Velvet Teddy lipstickFirstly a liquid lipstick that is crazy affordable for how good it is. The Savvy Ultra Matte Lip Colour in "Lights, Camera" is the most trustworthy liquid lipstick I own. Definitely matte in finish, it's not drying, doesn't split, stays on through eating and drinking. The colour is quite deep on the more brown side of nude. When I wear it I don't need to worry at all. No check ups in the mirror to see if it's still there... it stays put.

Next up is #45 from the the Rimmel London Kate Nudes Collection. This is quite literally the perfect "your lips but better" nude. Slightly pink toned, very similar to my lip colour but one shade deeper. It's moisturising and creamy to apply. Lasts a couple of hours so it does need to be re-applied throughout the day, but being so comfortable to wear, that's no issue for me.

And lastly a cult favourite, Velvet Teddy by MAC. It's a red/brown toned nude and hands down my favourite colour to wear. I've just been in awe of it from the day dot and it's one that I reach for often. I'll even throw it on just to go to the supermarket a lot of the time because I want to wear it so much. I'm so interested in building on my MAC lipstick collection... with a current total of two :)

Do you have a favourite nude lipstick? I'd love to know what it is!

x Vanessa

Follow

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous colours x
    http://mil-ou.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Velvet Teddy! It is my fave nude for sure! <3

    Tahana
    www.tahanalee.com

    ReplyDelete