Kate Spade at Shopbop

I don't know what it is about Kate Spade New York but over the past year I've fallen in love! Every single piece by the label is so chic, feminine and fun. The classic stripes, metallic gold detail, luxe accents and the prettiest colours. I get too excited about this brand, have to share with you some of my favourites!

Kate Spade New York 2016

If I were to buy a decent-sized designer bag, Kate Spade would be my go-to. The label was founded with the desire to design the perfect handbag, so you really can't go wrong with one of these. Take the Mini Harmony Tote for instance. The most beautiful, pale shade of pink in flawless saffiano leather. Gold detail with a gorgeous polka dot lining. Add to that the Cedar Street Lacey Wallet in the same colour and you have the perfect set.

I eventually want to have my "bag life" together. Be one of those girls who has the matching wallet, a planner, coin purse and a fabulous keyring. Which brings me to the Things We Love Maise Keychain. How cute is it! Made from the same saffiano leather as the Mini Harmony Tote, who wouldn't want a tiny designer bag on their keyring! I think it would look so nice clipped onto my keys which could be kept safe and easy to find in the Cori Coin Holder in Blush/Cream.

There's no doubt you would have seen stationary by Kate Spade. Notebooks, desk accessories, pens and sticky notes. All lavishly designed with metallic gold for placement on a crisp white desk. It's a blogger's dream to have a desk decorated in all things Kate Spade. Another piece I noticed that would be perfect for working at the computer is the Gold Dots Thermal Mug. Made from acrylic with those signature spots, I can imagine this would make my desk coffee stay hot for longer (which means I wouldn't keep making them!) It's also one of the more affordable items from the label if you want a quick bit of luxe in your life.

I'm always torn between what type of necklaces I like to wear most. From one end of the scale I adore chunky statement jewels that draw all the attention, but on the other I do find a simple chain or charm necklace to be so delicate and pretty.
The Purely Pearly Statement Necklace says it all in the title. Imitation pearls on gold chains with a beautiful big box clasp. You could wear it over a t-shirt and still look incredible.
Still eye-catching though in more of a subtle way, the Love List Mini Heart Pendant Necklace is also on my wishlist. Having the one necklace you can wear absolutely everywhere, on show or hidden under clothing is an idea I love. Sometimes it helps to have something small you can carry with you wherever you go.

I plan to make my first Kate Spade purchase this year from Shopbop and I'm sure you all will be the first to see it when it happens. I'd love to know which item you love most from the collage above!

x Vanessa

Follow

Flipandstyle.com occasionally receives vendor/ brand sponsorships for mentioning their products and services.

4 comments

  1. I just love that mini heart necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thermal mug is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are what gets me! Such beautiful pastels x

    inthecakeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with Kate Spade as well! My boyfriend bought me the Cedar Street Stacy in Mint for my birthday and I had to buy a bag to go with it. I ended up buying a Cedar Street Maise and I love it! After over a year of wearing it all the time it's in mint condition, and my "bag life" feels so good! Keep us posted so we know which bag you chose!

    Sincerely, Rowan
    rowanmorrissy.com

    ReplyDelete