ghd Curve Classic Wave Wand



If you don't have a ghd in your life, you're missing out! The moment I switched to a ghd styler 4 years ago, my hair straightening game changed big time. And these things last! For a product I've used on a weekly basis for almost half a decade, my straightener is still working as good as new. The logos may be fading a bit, but you know.... beauty fades, style is eternal ;)

I now have a new addition to my hair styling family. Meet the ghd Curve Classic Wave Wand.
I needed a curler in my life. Straight hair is amazing and a definite go-to, but sometimes a girl just needs to get the curls happening. I wanted those curls you get when you comb through your hair after curling, more so glamorous waves.

What I like about the Wave Wand is just as the name suggests, rather than your average curl it creates magical, glamorous waves. At the press of a button the styler heats up in seconds, and with the perfect curling temperature of 185 degrees Celsius it takes less than 10 seconds on each section of hair to get the perfect wave. It features a protective cool tip at the end of the wand for a safe place to hold the hair while heating. The cord manoeuvres around at the base, so no matter how you're holding or twisting the wand, you're not going to get caught up in the cord. It also comes with a heat protective glove, something I've never had before but now realise is so helpful!

The oval shape of the barrel is what creates the deep waves, compared to the average curler. With the thick hair I have, I was wondering if the "Victoria's Secret hair" look would even be possible to achieve. As you can see by the pictures, I'm more than impressed. I love how you can create bouncy, shiny waves and with a brush through you have yet another achievable style - hair packed with volume and movement. Such a nice change from straight hair!

They currently have $40 off the Classic Wave Wand Gift Set (which includes a heat mat instead of a glove). The website also has free shipping and only takes 3-5 days to arrive.

If you want glamorous, healthy waves like those Victoria's Secret angels then this is the ghd to go for.

x Vanessa
Follow

2 comments