ASOS Wishlist | April



Another month, another ASOS wishlist. Although this one really had me searching for new season pieces. I'm trying to avoid jeans this Autumn/Winter. As impossible as that may be for me, I feel like if I stack my wardrobe with dresses and skirts to wear with stockings and boots, I might be able to pull through.

My favourite colour palette still seems to be blush, nude, khaki, black, white and grey. I love the look of the blush skirt. It seems perfect to wear with black stockings, heeled boots and a long sleeve top (ideally lace) tucked in. Knitted dresses seem like a great idea as well. Even just to wear one over tights with boots to the shops would be comfortable. I can imagine owning a classic black coat would be very helpful, and a lightweight khaki one would be a great layering piece too.

As for the shoes... I think a pair of over-the-knee boots are calling my name.

If you've bought anything at ASOS lately that you love, please link me!

x Vanessa
Follow

1 comment

  1. Oh WOW, this wishlist is so dreamy!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete