Outfit Idea | Sleeveless Camel Coat

sleeveless camel coat jacket outfit style

My most worn piece of clothing since last Autumn/Winter has been the grey knitted vest I bought at Forever New. Because it's so soft and cosy it's almost like a comfort thing, but at the same time I love how it suits my body shape. Being bigger in the hips (as much as I hate the term, a "pear shape"), I love how a long-line vest skims over that part of the body, while accentuating the smallest part of your upper body and the smaller part of your legs as well. Basically, the thighs are hidden (woo!)

The sleeveless coat above is from Seed. It is quite pricey but honestly worth it due to how much of a versatile piece is. The camel colour is a classic as well. You can wear pieces like this over sleeveless tops, blouses or t-shirts and they're also a great layering piece over a long-sleeve if you don't want to go for a bulky coat and want something dressier than a cardigan.

I love how this one in particular has a tie around the waist to cinch you in and to avoid a straight up and down silhouette. I paired it with a black high neck frill tank and washed black distressed jeans. I chose a bag in a similar camel shade and intriguing eyelet flats.

x Vanessa
Follow


2 comments

  1. That top from Seed looks amazing! might have to pop out tomorrow and get one! x

    Lauren | Dose of Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such amazing taste! I bought the black flats from French Connection and love them so much x

    ReplyDelete