Rimmel Sculpting & Highlighting Kit Review

Rimmel Kate Sculpting Highlighting Kit rose gold

Rimmel Kate Sculpting Highlighting Kit Review
Rimmel Kate Sculpting Highlighting Kit Review

Oh my goodness this palette.... 

It's one of those makeup products you hold up to the heavens and rejoice with a high-octave "ahhhhhhh".
Sorry I'm getting a bit carried away. But I actually do that.

The metallic rose gold on the outer packaging of the Rimmel Sculpting & Highlighting Kit had me at hello, and then when I tried the product on this inside it officially became my new favourite travelling cheek palette. The shades inside have been selected so perfectly. A satin champagne highlight, not overly too shimmery or "out there", just an understated sheen, the best for everyday wear. A contour colour which is muted enough to sculpt out those cheekbones, but tan enought bronze your entire face. And a blush in the prettiest coral pink, a colour that flatters any skin tone.

I think the reason I love it so much is because it's not harsh whatsoever. There are other contour/highlight palettes out there that with one sweep of product you can ruin an entire makeup look. The product in this palette though is just so soft, pretty, ultra femme and packaged wonderfully.

x Vanessa

Follow

1 comment

  1. this palette looks amazing!
    Lovely photos Vanessa x

    http://brittanyfenton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete