Kendall + Kylie at Shopbop


I can't visit Shopbop without looking at the Kendall + Kylie collection. I'm obsessed. And not just because of who the girls are, because to be honest I've only ever watched a handful of Kardashian episodes. I love the clothing and shoes because they are all pieces that if I walked into a store I would actually pull off the rack to look at.

Not only is the colour palette so easy to work with - monochrome, blush and beige - the shapes the label has come up with flatter a number of different body types. There are very few pieces in the range that I would avoid, and for me that's saying something! I think I'd describe the style of clothing both feminine and empowered. Wearing one of their beautiful white dresses with an edgy pair of black cage heels I'm sure would make you feel incredible.

My ultimate favourite piece from their collection would have to be the Lace Babydoll Dress in white. I was clicking through videos on Youtube and I stumbled across one of Kendall and Kylie introducing their collection on The Today Show in America. Kylie was wearing the lace dress and as soon as I saw it, I was like "NEED!" She wore it with their black Alisha Pumps and it was just an outfit I would buy in a split second.

Their range of shoes is something else... pumps, espadrilles, sandals and flats all in perfect wearable colours. I think I read somewhere that they released 50 different pairs, but who wouldn't when you have such great taste and an eye for what girls want right now. I have high hopes that they'll bring out accessories as well. In the collage above I paired up their pieces with designer bags. If you didn't already know, Shopbop has a designer boutique which sells a range of pre-loved designer pieces, such as the Chanel bag pictured.

I can't wait to see what new arrivals are to come from Kendall + Kylie. I just want everything.

x Vanessa
Follow

Flipandstyle.com occasionally receives vendor/ brand sponsorships for mentioning their products and services.

2 comments

  1. There are so many stunning pieces here and I'm a huge fan of Kendall and Kylie, but I had no idea bout them being on Shopbob! I definitely need to go and check it out. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All dresses are very nice. And I really love long sandles and want to purchase it.

    ReplyDelete