Shopbop Haul | Clothing, Accessories, Home Decor


Last week I received a box of goodies from Shopbop that I had really been looking forward to since hitting the "order now" button. I felt a haul video was in order, and I thought I'd share the items with you on here as well :)



First up were a few items by Free People. A brand that is so bohemian, free spirited and fearless with the most festival-appropriate dresses you could find. I think I like their pieces so much because they take me right back to the type of clothing I used to wear. I was so into music festivals, markets, crystals etc. I can't say that I'm into all of that anymore, but I spotted the Jasmine Embroidered Mini Dress and thought it would be perfect for winter. I wanted a dress that I could wear with stockings and boots, and this one being black with bell sleeves, short and floaty with a cute embroidered pattern looked perfect. I wore it the other day just on its own and loved it. They had another dress that was quite similar but more of a shift style, although I liked how this one was fitted around the waist.

Another piece I got from the brand was a Lace Bandeau Bra. It looked more nude on the website but now googling the colour name "Cantaloupe" I can see that yes, it's orange. I wanted a comfy strapless bra to wear at home and this one looked perfect and was really affordable as well.
Kate Spade New York Cori Coin Holder

I finally purchased my first special piece of Kate Spade New York and I love it so much! Because I carry such a small bag whenever I go anywhere these days, I decided to get the Cori Coin Holder in blush/cream. I was looking through all the Kate Spade bags and wallets and I realised that I haven't been using a wallet lately. I have all my cards just thrown into my little bag and I don't carry any cash at all. It was such an unorganised way of shopping so I thought the little Cori would be perfect to keep my cards together, attach my keys to the keyring and also to carry a few coins if needed.


I got two books from the gifts section (my favourite section on Shopbop) which I have been eyeing off for so long now, All In Good Taste by Kate Spade and Love Style Life by Garance Dore. One of the main reasons being how Instagram-worthy they are (of course!), and also because they sounded like books I wanted to get into straight away. I've had a flip through both and I can't wait for the moment I have time to just sit and relax and read away.

Also from the gifts section I had to get the Jonathan Adler Metallic Zebra Dish which I've seen all over Pinterest and needed it in my life as a cute desk ornament and for blog images as well. And then the Reiko Kaneko Lip Tease Mug from the Gift Boutique, now the prettiest coffee mug I own. I was wanting to get a set of 4 white and gold coffee mugs but they had unfortunately sold out as I went to make my order, so I snapped up this one instead.

Reiko Kaneko Lip Tease Mug
Stella McCartney Bra
Glamorous Lace Up Tee
I bought a Stelly McCartney bra as it was on sale and I've never tried a designer piece of lingerie before. The quality is incredible, I didn't expect it to be as good as it is. Also the way Shopbop packages their designer items is so wonderful, this particular piece arriving on a hanger, wrapped perfectly in its own special box.

And lastly I got a lace up tee by Glamorous, a really affordable brand for the price range available on Shopbop. This is a super comfy everyday tee that can work for me all year round. It is more of a "trend" item with the lace up design but I don't think I'll be getting sick of that any time soon. I believe this top is only available in grey and black now.

I have the biggest wishlist on Shopbop and I'd say a majority of it is Kate Spade :) They have this heart system where you can "heart" every item you want and then they all end up on the one page for you to lust over. Kind of dangerous but I enjoy it nonetheless! I hope you enjoy the video and if you're keen on subscribing to stay up to date with every video I upload, just jump over here.


x Vanessa

3 comments

  1. Such a lovely video! Love your makeup and especially your lip color in this video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked up so many stunning pieces! I love the ring catcher and the coffee table books. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete