The New Accessories In My Life


I don't often buy jewellery, as I much prefer to have a few special pieces that I wear a lot, than heaps of pieces that get lost in the mix. I seem to have misplaced most of my jewellery when we moved last year, nothing of too much importance and I'm sure it's somewhere in this apartment, but who knows where! So I decided to get a few new things over the past few months that I can incorporate into daily wear.


Muru | Rose Gold Heart Necklace
This is a favourite new addition to my jewellery collection. I've been longing for a beautiful charm necklace that I can wear everywhere, and I'm so happy I found this pretty heart in rose gold. It's from Muru Jewellery which is a collection of meaningful pieces designed in London and delivered worldwide. They have charm necklaces, bracelets and earrings that symbolise things like love, wealth, luck, strength, new beginnings and more. I chose the Love Heart Tag Necklace which is really pretty and delicate. I would so buy another of these as a gift for someone as a symbol can have so much meaning to it, and they also arrive in the sweetest gift box.


I have been searching for a classic watch for a while now. One that won't go out of style, that's comfortable to wear and in a colour scheme that fits in with my wardrobe. I actually have a "shopping wishlist" in the notes of my phone which I've had for quite a few years now, and a classic black watch was right up there with the accessories I wanted.

Finding this watch made me so happy, then receiving it and seeing it in person made me even happier. It has a soft, genuine leather band that sits nicely around my wrist. A large, black face with rose gold detail and the brushed rose gold casing as well. It arrived in a box wrapped around its own little black cushion and I couldn't help but notice the luxe detail the brand took in sending out watches. The perfect gift really. I put it on the day it arrived and have been wearing it a lot.

Colette | Earrings
One of my favourite places to go to snap up a few new pieces of affordable jewellery, I popped into Colette to grab a clutch and earrings for an event and headed out with more, as usual. I am loving Ear Jackets at the moment, studs that have an interesting backing that wraps around the base of your earlobe. I definitely want more. I bought a pair of gold chandelier earrings and another larger pair in silver that were only $2.

Colette and Lady Jayne | Hair Accessories
I didn't realise how helpful hair accessories could be until I started filming videos. My hair gets in the way a lot so I found a sparkly Colette headband for $2 and the hair clips are all from the limited edition Metallic Blush collection by Lady Jayne. They're a really pretty rose gold colour so if you wear a lot of rose gold jewellery and need hair accessories to match, find that collection!

x Vanessa
Follow

1 comment

  1. Such gorgeous pieces, the rose gold heart in particular is lovely :)
    xxx Claire
    http://www.claireellis.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete