Revolve 20% Off Sitewide | My Favourites


The big 20% off sitewide sale at Revolve has started!

I wanted to share the pieces I currently have in my Favourites list in case you are looking for some nice new things to add to your wardrobe. The discount code is valid until 11.59pm on Thursday 26th May, so you have 2 more days to make the most of it.

I've been really into all the detailed lace tops that have been popping up, they have so many! I love to wear tops in this style with black or blue jeans and boots, and they also work throughout summer with denim shorts or a skirt and sandals. There's a brand called Endless Rose that's so affordable and their pieces are so feminine and pretty. Three of the pieces below are by the label, I'm just so drawn to it when scrolling through. The off-the-shoulder top by De Lacy is one of my favourites, as well as a best seller at Revolve.

The sale is also a good chance to make the most of winter pieces that have been reduced as the US is moving into summer. There are some gems in the mix, a blush cashmere sweater by Joie that has been marked wayyyy down. There's another cream-coloured one that looks really comfortable by Deby Debo, and I've been thinking about replacing my old white jumper that I wore absolutely everywhere with the one above by Velvet By Graham & Spencer. I also found a quality trench coat by 1. STATE which is still full price, but looks so worth it.

In terms of accessories, I spotted the pink and gold DVF bag above and fell in love with it. The KENDALL + KYLIE flats are somewhat of a "don't need, but still really want" type of thing. And I would love those Frends headphones for travelling. In the first image in this post you'll see one of my favourite dresses and my first piece from Revolve, the Nomad Lady dress by AUGUSTE. For such an intriguingly shaped dress, I have worn it so much.


I'm currently trying to add more tops and knitwear to my wardrobe, I have enough dresses to last me a while now! I'm definitely in need of more jeans as well but I find I always need to try jeans on first as sizes vary so much between brands. If I happen to buy anything while the sale is on I'll definitely show you on the blog or in an upcoming video soon :)

x Vanessa
Follow

No comments