Fashion Lane


I've been a little obsessed with finding sale gems lately. I'm much more of a saver than a spender, so adding new things to my wardrobe feels so much better when I can get them on sale. I did have a bookmarks folder of all of my favourite online stores so they're all in the one place, but I can scrap that now. There is a website to help myself (and anyone else) in finding the best sale pieces!

Fashion Lane is a new Australian website that has every sale item from all the best online clothing stores in the one place. It's like looking through an online store, though when you spot something you like it just links you through to the actual store it's located at so you can shop it from there. You can filter it down to a particular style of clothing (dresses, tops, skirts), your price range and the brands or stores you love the most.


There are currently 282 stores included on the website, and they're adding more weekly. You can even suggest stores for them to add if your favourites aren't yet on there. All the sale prices are updated daily and they're always removing the stock that has sold out, so you won't be wasting your time searching through products that aren't available. It's all up to date!


It has two of my current favourites stores to shop at, The Iconic and Princess Polly. I can't help myself with those two lately. I actually found this wrap dress above by Atmos&Here on the website, clicked through to The Iconic and found myself buying it and a few other things as well of course :) The entire outfit above is actually from The Iconic.

Other stores they list the sale items for that you might be interested in include ASOS, Cotton On, Esther Boutique, Seed, Urban Outfitters and Witchery, just to name a few. Even if you're looking for designer steals, you can search by brands such as Kate Spade, Prada, Givenchy and Michael Kors.


I'm all for buying something full price if it's a want it / need it now type of thing, but you'd be surprised how quickly your favourite pieces go on sale. Sometimes I worry that I'm going to miss out on something, but if a store sells out of an item really quickly there's a 90% chance they're going to get more stock in. They end up not being able to sell through the second lot and guess what, it goes on sale ;) If you refuse to pay full price for anything, just keep checking Fashion Lane daily.

I think Fashion Lane is such a helpful shopping destination and it's definitely worth a look if you're a savvy shopper like me.

x Vanessa
Follow

3 comments

  1. This website looks so awesome! I wish we had a site like this in America. also, love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is that pink fur rug from?!

    ReplyDelete