Winter Wishlist


I realised yesterday how much I miss my striped tee. I had one by Bassike when they were all the craze and I literally wore it to death. It was so easy to wear... probably the easiest thing to throw on and look somewhat presentable. So I think I need a new one. The one above is by American Vintage  (a brand you can get at Revolve) and I love the relaxed look of it. Lengthy short sleeves, black and grey stripe and just the perfect boxy shape really.

Onto the rest of my wishlist, I've been really drawn to neutrals lately. Simplicity in nude, black and white. Classic striped and spotted prints. Clothing and accessories that lay low so a bright colour on the lips isn't too over the top.

As I've said a lot lately, Kate Spade is currently my favourite brand. I have my bag selection down to two, the Medium Harmony Tote in Crisp Linen or the Small Hayden Satchel in black. Nude or black... I can't decide. To add to the bag I also found a Kate Spade Coat on sale which I feel would grow with me, it looks like a really flattering shape. But I'm sure by the time I get around to deciding on it, it will be almost summer again. Other pieces of clothing I've fallen in love with are spotty Maison Top by MLM Label and the Alana Crop Jeans by J Brand

Makeup related - there are so many things I'm after. The Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer, Too Faced Born This Way Foundation and Nars Laguna Bronzer to name a few. If I don't happen to go for the Too Faced foundation, I'm thinking about repurchasing the Estee Lauder Double Wear as I tried it on again today and it's pretty damn flawless.

x Vanessa
Follow

No comments