Makeup Tutorial | Soft Metallic Mauve Eyes


I've recently become obsessed with this dusty rose colour that I'm wearing above. So much so that I wanted to create a makeup look that would go perfectly with it. As I don't seem to have an eyeshadow in the exact colour, I decided to mix one from my favourite Sigma Warm Neutrals Palette with a cream shadow by Covergirl and I just love how it turned out.

In the video below I also used my favourite nude lip combo which is the Sigma Lip Base in "Indulgent" and the Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick in "Daringly Nude". I love the colour of the lip base pencil, how it blends easily in with my actual lip shade so I'm able to make my lips look slightly bigger. The formula of these Maybelline lipsticks is also one of the best I've tried. Not shiny or glossy, yet still really moisturising and comfortable. I think when I first got them I looked past this particular shade but since trying it on again I've fallen back in love with it.

I have to say I'm really impressed with the $1 eyelashes pack I showed in my previous post. I used a pair in this tutorial and I can't get over how good they are. Think I need to order more!


x Vanessa
Follow

No comments