What To Pack | Paris

what to pack packing Paris France travel tips

I haven't created one of these in a while, so I thought I'd get right back into it with packing ideas for my favourite place in the world - Paris.

If I were to go on a general trip to Paris and needed a mix of pieces that would work cohesively for exploring, sightseeing, lunching, dining or going out, these are the types of things I would take. I think this is the most workable colour palette you could go for (unless you're into lots of colour of course). Wearable nudes with black, white and breton stripes. Basic shoes and some trendy accessories to match.


I think if you're going somewhere to enjoy yourself, the last thing you want to worry about is "what to wear". If you have a mix of clothes where you can grab two pieces and they easily go together, you'll spend way more time enjoying yourself than stressing out.

Feel free to pin the image above to your Pinterest for future reference! :)

Follow

No comments