Rimmel London Anniversary Collection Lipstick Review

Rimmel Anniversary rose gold Kate collection review swatches

Is it even possible to say no to a new Rimmel lipstick?

I can definitely say that Rimmel have my favourite drugstore lipstick formula. They're pigmented, moisturising and I never need to worry when I'm wearing one - they just stay in place. I was very lucky to be sent the six new Lasting Finish By Kate lipsticks to try out and add to my ever expanding Rimmel collection. As a celebration of Rimmel's partnership with Kate Moss over the past 15 years, these new shades embody Kate's classic style and are truly a collector's item. The three nudes and three reds have been packaged in a stunning rose golden casing with silver detail and the standout Kate logo on the lid.

Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Boho Nude Lipstick
Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Anniversary Lipstick collection reviewRimmel London Anniversary Collection Kate Lipstick Swatches blog

The collection is so wearable with shades to suit all occasions and eye looks. From the perfect peachy nude to a beautiful dark red, the lipsticks are packed with moisture and designed to comfortably last up to 8 hours.

My favourite from the collection is "Boho Nude", a warm-toned nude that's slightly darker than my lip colour. It's similar to no.43 in the Lasting Finish by Kate nudes collection, but several shades deeper. I feel like it looks really summery and warm when I wear it plus it pairs perfectly with my go-to bronze eye look.

Have you tried one of these yet? I'd love to know which one you like the most!

x Vanessa
Follow



3 comments

  1. The packaging of these look amazing! I definitely need to get me some of these. I love the look of Boho Nude and My Nude!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh these are stunning! Im obsessed with Retro Red atm! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS photos! I am loving these lipsticks!! <3

    Tahana
    www.tahanalee.com

    ReplyDelete