My Summer Bikini | RH Swimwear

Rubi shoes rose gold sandals slides Kendall style
RH swimwear 2016 2017 bikini shopping online
RH swimwear 2016 2017 bikini shopping online

If you've been following my blog for a while now you'll know that I'm a big supporter of RH Swimwear, a boutique Australian swimwear label that sells beautiful, unique and affordable separates. They launch a new collection each year, and this year when choosing a new set for the upcoming summer I was so drawn to this particular style of top.

In a stunning shade of beige-nude, it's a muted tone so it doesn't get lost in the colour of your skin. It's also the type of nude that looks incredible when you have a tan. The top itself is moulded and quite thick so it's really supportive. The braided detail in the front is what I love most, along with the lace up detail in the back. RH Swimwear's bottoms are seamless with a soft inner lining, so they're comfortable and easy to throw on.

And I have to talk about the shoes - I spotted the Kendall Slide in my local Rubi Shoes but they didn't have my size so I got straight online when I got home and ordered them. They have a tan sole with rose gold and textured beige straps across the top. Super comfy to slide on, I love them :)

x Vanessa
Follow


3 comments

  1. Really gorgeous flatlay and I love the soft pink of the swimsuit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! The swim suit is gorgeous and I'm loving the sandals as well :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  3. They didn't have my size in the Kendall slides either! But Betts have a gorgeous pair that a similar (just more expensive, lol!). I tell myself the more expensive, the better the quality. ;)

    ReplyDelete