The Rialto Sandals

Rialto Sandals Billini shoes Australia

I've just started updating my sandal collection for the new season and the first pair to make its way onto my shoe rack are the Rialto Sandals by Billini. So incredibly luxe, I couldn't believe how beautifully made these shoes were when I lifted them out of the box. They have a slight heaviness to them which adds to the quality of materials used, yet the sole is still flexible so they move easily with your feet as you walk. I love the gold detail of the Billini logo and the texture on the leather across the top. They'll be perfect to wear with my wrap and midi skirts, as well as the maxi dresses I wear throughout summer.

Now that I have a black pair sorted, I also have a light beige / rose gold pair on the way from Rubi Shoes as well that I'll show you when they arrive :)

x Vanessa
Follow

5 comments

  1. Lovely slippers
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sandals are great! I can't wait to see the other pair soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) they arrived today so I'll post them soon x

      Delete
  3. Love the look of these sandals! I feel like they could go with any outfit. Great photos :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete