Valentino Donna

Valentino Donna perfume fragrance review beauty blog

For a whole year I've been dreaming about Valentino Donna. I remember seeing it appear on Instagram last year when it was first released, and the bottle itself had me at hello. I knew I had to have it in my collection. The fragrance is coloured a beautiful light pink, visible through the bottle which is so luxurious with a glass prism design and golden details. 

Valentino Donna EDP

Not only does it look stunning on my desk among all my other pink and gold pieces, the scent is addictive. With a top note of Bergamot, middle of Iris and Rose and base of Leather, Patchouli, Benzoin and Vanilla, it radiates elegance and independence. So feminine, fresh and pretty with a slight maturity that makes it stand out from my younger fragrances.

I've really fallen for the designs of Valentino's "Valentina" perfumes as well, which feature a round bottle with an embossed rose on the front.

Any perfume recommendations I should try out next?

x Vanessa
Follow


4 comments

  1. Very cool blog! I love this perfume!

    http://beciaem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Valentino Valentina Pink! Such a beautiful scent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool the bottle. Love everything Valentino does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bottle! I've never tried this but it sounds like it smells lovely :)

    Hope you're having a wonderful week :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete