What I've Been Up To...


Hi everyone :) It has been a few weeks since I last posted, but for good reason! I have some big news for you...



If you don't know what an eBook is, it's a book delivered digitally only, as a PDF file to read on your computer, tablet or phone. Two months ago, I decided that I wanted to create one. I'd seen them around on other blogs but I didn't think I had the time to do it... writing the thing, organizing the photography, design, launch, website... all by myself. Even when I made the decision to make one, I still didn't take it seriously until about a month into it. Daniel (my boyfriend, if you're new here) knew the idea was on my mind. He thought it was a great idea, but I was constantly wondering onto other things, so he said, "what's it going to take to make this thing happen?" Well, it seems it took writing a launch date on a piece of paper and sticking it on the fridge!

I'm up to the final stages of creating it and setting up to launch. Next week I'll fill you in on the name, what it's about and the launch date. I'm making it as affordable as I can, so no matter what your weekly spending budget is, you should hopefully be able to fit it in :)

If you'd like to be the first to hear when it launches plus any other details I decide to share, sign up to my mailing list below (don't worry, I won't be spamming your inbox!). Pop your email address in, click on the link in the confirmation email to make sure you're all signed up and you'll be hearing from me soon!





In other news, while we're catching up...

Last weekend I found these cheap soufflé baking dishes in Woolies so I thought I'd try making souffles for the first time. I found a recipe for Nutella Soufflés and they tasted sooo good (if you follow me on snapchat you would have seen a few pics). I put a leftover one in the fridge overnight and the next day it tasted like chocolate mousse. So worth trying out! Just beware, if you buy a tub of Nutella and haven't had it in a few years.... you spend a week eating it with a spoon :)

A new tech item in my life is the new iPhone 7 Plus! When I realised that I could be paying the same amount for an iPhone 7 Plus as I was for my slow old iPhone 5S, I made the switch immediately. I LOVE it. It almost feels like a mini iPad compared to my last phone, as it's so much bigger. It's quite heavy as well! I think what I love about it most is the camera, which has this feature called Portrait mode where I can take DSLR-style photos (like the one at the top of this post).

I also bought a few things at the Priceline 40% Off sale yesterday, so there's a haul (blog post, maybe video if I feel up to it) coming soon.


Follow

4 comments

  1. Exciting news about your Ebook. I'm sure it will be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for this ebook to launch! And I think you'll have to share that Nutella souffle recipe...

    Ash / The Beauty Collection

    ReplyDelete