Need It Now | Sportsgirl


With only twelve days until summer, I've been searching around for warm weather pieces to add to my wardrobe plus a few different colours to incorporate. I love looking to the new collections at Sportsgirl to gather inspiration. How beautiful is the shade of sky blue coming through in striped fabric, denim, off-the-shoulder tops and flowy skirts? 

I have turned into the biggest wrap dress and wrap skirt addict. There's something about the style which is so flattering for my body shape and when I put something on that's wrapped around me, I just feel comfortable. I have one striped wrap skirt that I wore like crazy last summer, so I'm definitely wanting to add a few new colours for this year.

I'm also really happy that Sportsgirl has brought back one of my all-time favourite tops - the white one above. I loved it so much that I wore it once a week for an entire year and now it definitely needs replacing!

What's your favourite item from above? I think I like the embellished chokers the most 😊


Follow

4 comments

  1. I love all of those pieces! Baby pinks and blues are my absolute go-to's! I'm so jealous it's nearly your summer- Can I come to Australia please?! haha! Thanks for sharing :) xx

    Grab Your Camera x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your picks! Everything looks so pretty! :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these picks! I definitely need to head into my local sports girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklace on the left! The whole collection is lovely though - very summery!

    ReplyDelete