Introducing My eBook | Launch Date Set


The time has come where I can finally share the project I've been working on over the past few months! 

Introducing Blog Pretty, my first eBook!

I wrote this eBook for those of you who have a blog and really want to take it to the next level. I'm sharing valuable blogging advice, as well as the little things I do that make a big difference. I've received so many emails over the past year with questions about my blog layout, graphics, how I make money blogging and how I've created a styled space online. Blog Pretty has the answers to those questions, along with heaps of advice on branding your blog, styling your blog, working with brands, perfecting your photos and mastering your content.

Blog Pretty will be launching on Sunday 27th November, one week from today!

If you want to turn your blog into a beautiful business, this eBook will inspire you, motivate you and send you in the right direction! I've written completely from a personal perspective as I wanted to share my personal experience over the past eight years, including where I've come from and what I've learnt along the way. 

During the next week, I'll be getting ready to launch a digital download that will be the perfect end-of-year gift to yourself, so you're ready to transform your blog for the new year!

Hope you're as excited as I am 😊 Can't wait to share it with you.


Follow

1 comment