IT'S LAUNCH DAY | Blog Pretty eBook


The day is finally here... I'm SO excited to announce that the Blog Pretty eBook is now live!

I have spent the last few months working like crazy to create this eBook for you. It was a massive process, many long days and nights, learning how to do it all along the way... I'm proudly a one-woman team! Now knowing what it takes and exactly how to do it, there's definitely more eBooks to come :)

I can only hope Blog Pretty will be as inspiring and motivating for you as it has been for me. After putting this book together, my blogging motivation levels have increased dramatically. Now that it has launched, I can get back into it all!

To find out what it's is all about, to catch a glimpse at what's inside or if you just want to get your hands on it now, jump on over to:



What is it?
Blog Pretty is a 137 page PDF eBook which you can download to read on any device! It's a digital product only, which means once purchased, you can instantly download the file and it's yours to keep. There is no physical book coming in the mail, but if you'd like a physical copy feel free to print it out! 😊

Throughout the book I share my personal blogging experience with valuable advice, social media tips and the little things I do that I believe, make a big difference. Just like any blogger, I started at the bottom and worked my way up through determination and a crazy love for the blogging world. I want you to know how you can also make your blog stand out from the crowd!

Who is it for?
All the bloggers out there! Whether you've just started your blog or you've been blogging for a while and don't know what to do next, you should find a lot of the info very helpful! It's for any bloggers who really want to take their blog to the next level and transform it into a beautiful, thriving business. Just like I have with mine!

If you don't know what to do with your blog and need a motivation boost, Blog Pretty will easily guide you through what your blog needs to stand out from the crowd, because let's face it, there's a LOT of blogs out there these days!

Even if you aren't a blogger, you may just be curious to know what goes on behind the scenes in the world of blogging :)

If you happen to buy the book... firstly, thank you SO MUCH for your support. Secondly, I'd love to hear your thoughts afterwards. Your feedback is muchly appreciated and it would be great to share it around 😊💗

I hope you love it and I can't wait to hear what you think.


Follow

No comments