Free iPhone Wallpapers For Personal Use


I thought it was about time for some new free iPhone wallpapers! The weather has been terrible lately so I've been struggling to get photos of all the things planned for the blog (I rely so much on the sun!) So I thought this was the next best idea :)

For this collection I've used all my favourite colours and textures - blush pink, marble, rose gold, glitter, stars and more. Some are for the lock screen and others are more plain for the home screen. I've made them all to fit an iPhone 7 Plus screen, however you can zoom in and out when setting it to your phone, to make sure it's clear.

My favourites would have to be "Breathe", "Lashes" and "Yay". I made the lashes one quite a while ago and have had it on my phone, loving it. With 15 now saved to my phone I don't think I'll run out any time soon!

As always, please read the disclaimer below. Save as many as you like :)

DOWNLOADS

Click the name to open
On a computer - right click and save
On a phone - hold your finger on image and a 'Save Image' button will pop up



DISCLAIMER

- These are free for personal use on your phone only.
- They are the property of myself and must not be redistributed or used commercially.
- If you post one on Pinterest or Instagram, you must provide a link back to www.flipandstyle.com or @flipandstyle

. . .

Hope you enjoy and I'd love to hear which one you like the most!


Follow

15 comments

  1. I like them all, but my favorite has to be the YAY one.
    These are awesome!

    Agnese | Agnese's Coiffeuse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these they are beautiful!

    Eme x | www.peoniesandpassionfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post, love this sharing so much, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the "breathe" on and the marble one in use right now! (: Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my... These are so cute and adorable, I've downloaded all of them! And now I have no idea which one I should put on my wallpaper first. Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous. Thank you for creating these. I've been looking for something beautiful to put on my phone. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this!!! amazing blog

    blog : thelittleblondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! The lashes one is my lock screen! and the stars one is my wallpaper. You know what would be awesome, if you created one like lashes but with the eyes open. My lock screen currently makes it look like my phone is sleeping, but when i unlock it how cool would it be for the same lashes to have their eyes open. Not sure if that is something you could do or not. Thanks for creating these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so beautiful.
    I'm going to share them to my friend, and make sure they're using it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much they are all awesome!!

    ReplyDelete